Monday, August 5, 2013

Tid+Bits

Bed bugs like this are the best.
Have I mentioned how much I love Cole coffee? They make beautiful ombre mochas.
I haven't had a library card for years...decades really.
My favorite local flower market, The Meadows, and it is in jeopardy of being closed. 
Papa and Hayes and Hayes and his GloWorm twin.
Hayes had a play date and is clearly the life of the party. He couldn't keep up with sweet, Nora.
Our little mouse on a weekend walk.
I randomly captured this expression but I am glad I did.
Papa wanted a pair of Converse so we headed to San Francisco and somehow I ended up with a pair too. Score.

A weakness. I love Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Iced Blended Mochas. I only get them when we are in San Francisco.
We also visited the new Levi's Store on Market. They have a great denim bar.
This little man has a strong grasp these days.
We love our dentist. I mean, we really love her. She insists we bring Hayes to our appointment and they even watch him. Cynthia Brattesani you are THE BEST.
Post dentist pizza at Goat Hill. I didn't realize that Monday nights are all you can eat. We weren't prepared for that type of commitment so we ordered our own pizza. I miss having them in our neighborhood.
He was in the middle and in a minute he had repositioned himself. I have a feeling he is going to be on the move soon.  It makes me wish I could stop time...just for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment